Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By using this website you confirm you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
2. This website is the property of TFM Networks Limited.
3. All content and material on this website are subject to copyright with all rights reserved. No part of this website may be published, transmitted, reproduced or stored on another website or in any other electronic form without obtaining our prior written permission.
4. We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses but accept no liability for any damage to hardware, software, data or other property resulting from your access to or use of this website.
5. Although we try to ensure that information on this website is correct, we make no representation or warranty that the information contained on the website is accurate, reliable or complete.
6. We shall not be liable, to the fullest extent that we are able to exclude such liability by law, for any damages or losses whatsoever from the use or inability to use this website or from any content contained on it.
7. We try to ensure 24-hour access to this website but we will not accept any liability if for any reason this website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time.
9. You must not submit any material or information to this website which may in any way infringe any statute, regulation or bye-law of any jurisdiction, may breach the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, or may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
10. Any electronic communication sent by you to us by means of this website is at your own risk.
11. Any software which may be from time to time downloaded by you from this website is at your own risk.
12. We may change any part of this website and any information in it without notice to you including changes to these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
13. In the event that this website contains links to other websites and to the material contained on other websites, we are not responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim all liability in respect of such content.
14. The server on which this website is maintained is located in the United Kingdom and the information delivered via this website is deemed to have been delivered in the United Kingdom.
15. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.